Our goal is to support your success as a designer. We’re creating an environment that inspires and motivates your concept development in a place where designers can gather and share. We encourage you to bring your client notes, find your spot, and explore the most current designs and exclusive lines in fabric, furniture, flooring, wall, and window treatments. You’ll find all the resources you need to bring your projects to life.
To support your success we have a team of specialists ready to meet your needs—not only placing your order, but also finding product stats, current pricing, availability, quantity requirements, and reviewing your project measurements. Start your day with us and walk out with a professional client presentation!
Design Alliance is the indispensable resource of choice for a growing number of Southern California interior designers—the place where you’ll find hundreds of product lines, including many trade exclusive collections and a seasoned staff ready to serve you.
Come to Design Alliance—Your Design Studio—for an hour or for a day, and you’ll find virtually everything you need to fulfill your design needs from floor to ceiling.
Regardless of what products you seek, we know exactly how to help you move your ideas from concept to reality:
- Alternative window coverings
- Area rugs
- Art and accessories
- Barstools / Chairs
- Case Goods
- Drapery Hardware
- Floor Coverings
- Iron Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Upholstered Beds
- Upholstered Furniture
- Wall Coverings
- Wicker Furniture
- Commercial Fabrics, Carpet, Floor Coverings, and Wall Coverings
But There’s More:
In fact there’s much more. Take a look:
- Our job is to make your job easier—and to make you look great to your clients. Our passion is to make independent interior designers more successful. We don’t simply want you to have successful projects; we want to help make your entire business more successful.
- Personal focus / personal touch. Our focus on making you successful is why we’re both friendly and approachable—we’re here to help, simple as that.
- Comfortable workroom environment. Design Alliance is a workplace for designers—a place you’ll come to think of as a second home for your business. We’re like your very own design retreat—come in and roll your sleeves up and stay all day if you like. Nuestra casa es su casa!
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Regardless of what you’re after, we can show you exactly where it is—whether it’s a particular fabric, wall covering, trim, etc. We know the territory and we know exactly which lines will meet your style and price points.
- One-stop source saves you time and money. Through Design Alliance, you can easily shop multiple product lines from multiple vendors and place a single order covering everything. You’ll save time creating the order and you’ll save more time following it up since we handle all that detail for you…because:
- We do the tracking. We track every piece of every order and keep you updated on delivery status.
- Great clout with vendors to get what you need, when you need it. After almost 20 years in business, we’ve established great relationships with scores of fine suppliers/vendors. We know how to get what you need at the right price. And if a problem arises (it happens), we will do our absolute best to get it resolved quickly and efficiently. No worries.
- Product Knowledge Seminars. We offer Product Knowledge Seminars about both new and evolutionary products so you can stay informed of new products, trends, etc.—quickly and easily.
- Design Partners. Almost every member of our staff is a designer, which enables us to relate when taking care of customer questions, orders, and issues. We know the issues.
- Trade Exclusive Collections. We offer collections available exclusively to interior designers that are never sold at retail—anywhere. They’re exclusive, high-quality selections that give you broader design options no matter what you’re creating.
- Confidential pricing. We provide pricing info on everything we sell only to designers signed up with us. Your clients can not shop around to get a better price than what you’re offering.
- Bring your clients. As your design resource and workplace, we invite designers to bring their clients into the showroom—we just ask that you make an appointment. We’ll offer Saturday appointments upon request—as you know, almost no other wholesale showroom does this.
- We go out of our way to help. If you have any questions or special needs, just call us at (760) 598-7902 and we’ll do anything we can to help.