You know Comfort Design – they put the “comfort” in design. And now they’re bringing comfort to the next level with their Lifestyle fabrics, providing a whole new world of sensory experiences.
In a category of its own, Lifestyle (Brisa® from Ultrafabrics) fabric is designed, engineered and handcrafted with softness, beauty, and durability in mind.
These one-of-a-kind, innovative polyurethane fabrics are great option for the client who wants something other than leather. They offer an excellent value and deliver the look, feel, long life and performance that your clients expect when buying better furniture.
Features and Benefits
- 100% polyurethane surface with a 65% polyester/35% rayon backing to provide greater durability, dimensional stability and recovery.
- 300,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeck) for durability
- A breakthrough ventilation system that elevates comfort by promoting airflow circulation and enhancing softness for the ultimate seating experience
- Notable sound absorption properties that make it ideal for busy environments
- Colorfastness to resist fading in direct and indirect sunlight
- Superior tear and breaking strength, improved seam strength, and it will not stretch, so its clean look will last for years
- Easy to clean using bleach and water
- GREENGUARD Certified, meeting stringent chemical emission limits including hazardous VOCs like formaldehyde, to promote healthier indoor air quality
High end auto manufacturers such as Tesla, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini use this unique fabric in their vehicles. High end hospitality and hotels use it in their furnishings. Assisted living and medical facilities use the fabric extensively because of its properties. High end outdoor furniture manufacturers now use it due to color fastness, cleaning and durability. High end quality furniture manufactures use this material because they know it will result in their consumers being very happy with its look, feel, long life and performance.
These materials are available in 75 colors in two patterns: Original and Distressed.
Come in and shop Comfort Design motion and stationary sofas, sectionals and recliners at Design Alliance and ask us about availability and pricing.
Photos courtesy Ultrafabrics.