Exclusive Product Lines and Collections
“To the trade” shopping is the one assurance designers have that their product options are exclusive to designers and not available to the public. At Design Alliance, although we carry all the top popular lines, our real desire is to fill our showroom with collections that are new, unique, and exciting—products never seen by your client. Products that have the “wow” potential.
Design Alliance is home to over 60 lines of fabric, yet only at a “To the Trade” resource do you find the “exclusive collections” from the popular fabric companies. These stunning upscale collections are designed specifically for trade distribution and promise fine fabrics and fashion-forward designs.
Exclusive Fabric Collections
A few of the many exclusive fabric collections found at Design Alliance include:
- The Studio Collection by JF Fabrics—defined by unique and bold patterns, interesting compositions, and glorious color.
- Nina Campbell by Osborne & Little—fabric epitomized by luxury, practicality, and a sense of wit in a color palette developed and evolving with a decorator’s eye so that new and existing designs work beautifully together.
- Art of Design Embroidery by Stout Bros.—this breezy, colorful collection is artfully embellished in stitch work with Stout Bros.’ nod to ethnic design.
- GP & J Baker from Lee Jofa—exquisite traditional designs to innovative weaves and prints that provide a unique and stylish approach to both traditional and contemporary interiors.
- Allure Fabrics offers a wide variety of exclusive designs that are available in any of their fabrics including wide-widths fabrics for bedding, upholstery fabrics and sheers while Texture, recognized for their fabrics’ luxurious weaves, elegant designs and stunning colors, offers the finest home furnishing textiles in silk and linen to the trade.
- Plus, two Novus collections: from the Netherlands, the lux quality of Reynaldo® for elegant living and from Italy the modern designs of In Intessutoitalia®.
Exclusive Flooring Collections
The flooring department at Design Alliance hand-picks vendors for their unique, forward, timeless, and traditional qualities as well as their commitment to the trade. Some of our custom area rug companies include:
- DELOS, where old meets new. Delos offers new traditional rugs handmade with old-world artistry and classic designs with a full range of shape, size, color, and texture options to satisfy your diverse design needs. Not sold in carpet stores.
- Creative Accents hand-crafts custom area rugs to your size, shape, and color specifications. Not sold in carpet stores.
- Jaunty Area Rugs, known for their style, quality, and value, excels at new and innovative designs and constructions. Jaunty was the first US rug company to stop offering its rugs to online discount retailers to protect its brick and motor outlets.
- Feizy Rugs offers quality, fashion-forward products that best fit your clients’ specific needs, including the ability to custom-design a rug. Feizy Options allows you to tailor each piece to fit your project, choosing from a myriad of elegant designs or creating your own design.
Custom Furniture Lines
Our custom furniture lines are an important part of the design solution. We assist you through the process of custom-designing a piece and then send the schematic, along with your fabric, to our furniture builder. The result: one-of-a-kind, custom-designed, high quality pieces with a hardwood frame and 8-way hand-tied springs. A true “to-the-trade” exclusive service offered to our designers.